Accounting software for sales companies
Wholesale, retail and service companies
The Medad program is considered the best Arabic accounting program for small and medium businesses, with an easy and simple interface. A cashier's sales program that supports barcodes and electronic invoices. It is an integrated accounting program that includes reports, suppliers' and customers' statements, revenues, and expenses. The program has a flexible, easy, and integrated interface, so you do not need a great knowledge of accounts to use it. It allows managing accounts and following up on sales and inventory easily at any time and from anywhere because it is an online accounting program.
Total control of sales:
1. An integrated Arabic computer sales program for all cashier tasks, from barcode printing to sales receipt printing.
2. Easy to use: With the testimony of our customers, the system does not require a great deal of knowledge and training to use it.
3. Monitor the customer’s balance through the sales invoice directly.
4. Specifying more than one payment method for one bill.
5. Modify the invoice form as needed through the report designer.
6. Adding the conditions of sale or any other notes at the bottom of the invoice with the ability to amend them for each invoice.
7. Communicate with customers via SMS.
Full control of warehouses:
1. The ability to divide items into groups such as a tree of varieties of multiple types and sub-types. You can also use the type field and simple subtype.
2. The ability to save all data related to the item, including the serial numbers, the supplier number, the manufacturer, the product image, and many other data.
3. The ability to enter an infinite number of units for each class separately.
4. The possibility of adding an unlimited number of branches and warehouses and the ability to work with more than one warehouse for each branch.
5. The ability to import items data directly from Excel.
6. High flexibility in numbering that allows the possibility to change the item number even after entering operations on it, which allows the possibility to amend the item number according to the developments of the work. The authorized user can do this.
7. The program supports barcode readers and barcode label printing.
8. Purchasing Management: The procurement cycle includes the complete purchase orders, purchase orders, purchase invoices, and purchase returns with the ability to shorten the procurement cycle according to the size of the company.
9. Suppliers' reports, which include account statements, total and detailed purchases, and amounts due according to debt aging reports.
10. Reports and alerts of low quantity and expiration date.
11. Search capabilities that allow the user to access what he wants quickly and easily.
Full price control:
1. The possibility of fixing a specific price or allowing the seller to set the appropriate price according to validity.
2. The possibility of specifying a certain discount rate for the seller that he cannot exceed.
3. The possibility of selling at a tax-inclusive price, and the system calculates the price before tax automatically.
4. The ability to know the previous selling price for a specific customer through the invoice directly.
5. The ability to classify and divide prices into groups and include each customer in the appropriate group.
6. The possibility of applying a pricing policy to all or some items for each client separately.